I’ve been around the web for many years and like many, Google has become my BFF. However, there’s always a few places I seem to end up again and again. I’ve discovered they not only publish great content, in the areas I’m interested in, but a lot of it. If you’re like me, you try to limit the time you spend going down rabbit holes looking for the next article that catches your attention. New #publishing platforms help put a lot of variety at your fingertips, it’s hard not to find things in multiple areas of interest.
So much to read and so little time to do it, I have several irons in the fire, and also wear several different hats when I’m looking for content. If you’re looking for some fresh ideas, check out the top 10 blogs & publishing sites I can’t live without! (in no specific order)
- The Nectar Collective – is an online resource for bloggers and creative entrepreneurs. We offer a daily blog, design studio, and consulting services.
- Social Media Examiner – the world’s largest online #social media magazine, Social Media Examiner® helps businesses discover how to best use social media, blogs and podcasts to connect with customers, drive traffic, generate awareness and increase sales.
- Hub Spot – is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform with 15,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
- Mashable – the latest digital, social media, #business, tech, entertainment, lifestyle and world news the top resource for digital culture.
- Fast Company – founded on a single premise: A global revolution was changing business, and business was changing the world.
- The Lardok – (formerly The Geek Byte) publishes the latest technology news to keep you updated whats happening in the world. Personally I liked the original name better, but then I might be a little biased!
- Social Media Today – a collaborative blog publishing great posts from the web’s best thinkers on social technology.
- Medium – is a different kind of place on the internet. A place where the measure of success isn’t views, but viewpoints. Where the quality of the idea matters, not the author’s qualifications. A place where conversation pushes ideas forward and words still matter.
- Career Girl Daily – the Nr. 1 Destination For The Career Girl In Heels!
- Bloglovin’ – their goal is to help you stay up-to-date on the blogs you love and discover new ones from your friends and favorite bloggers.